Girl’s Tennis Fall 2017 Information:
- First week of practice: July 31 – August 4.
- Be on time and don’t miss days!
- MUST have a physical turned in at the high school office BEFORE the first day of practice.
What to bring to practice
- Tennis racquet (if you don’t have one or can’t get one – contact Coach Kwan)
- Water – bring LOTS of water (or at least a water bottle – there is a place you can fill it up at the courts)
- Towel – helps wipe away sweat!
What to wear to practice –
- Athletic wear
- Athletic shoes – I would suggest actual TENNIS shoes
For any further information:
- Contact Coach Tiffany Kwan with any questions, comments, or concerns.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SikestonTennis